A stylish stainless steel unit with big teppanyaki flavours, the Cookon Teppanyaki grill is now AGA certified for commercial – and domestic – use across Australia & New Zealand.
The art of teppanyaki cooking began in Japan 200 years ago with meals prepared on a small grill by families. The word teppanyaki is derived from ‘teppan’, which is the metal plate on which it is cooked, and ‘yaki’ meaning grilled, broiled, or pan-fried.
Our high quality, gas-fired teppanyaki grill does it all!
Experience cooking perfection in a grill…
- Cook in the traditional Japanese style with a Cookon teppanyaki grill 800 series.
- Super 20 mm thick machine polished griddle plate delivers + retains extra heat
- Wrap around low profile flue design maximises visibility during cooking
- Adaptable to many environments – al fresco and open plan kitchens
- Flame failure safety device & high/low burner control
- Now with AGA certification for commercial and domestic use + installation across all Australia states – and New Zealand!
For aspiring master chefs, the Cookon teppanyaki grill can even be installed ‘at home’ for next level entertaining and cooking quality.
Cookon Teppanyaki commercial kitchen cooking equipment – Cookon Kitchen Equipment
From our amazing CRG High Performance Grills (the ULTIMATE in BBQ) to ovens, cooktops, teppanyaki and robata grills, it’s hard to beat Cookon for Australian-made quality, high performance and style.
Find out more about cooking perfection in a teppanyaki grill…
- AUSTRALIA MADE & OWNED
- 3 YEAR PARTS & LABOUR WARRANTY
- HANDCRAFTED IN OUR BRISBANE FACTORY
- IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE TO DELIVER AUSTRALIA WIDE