Cookon’s Robata grill series – gas and charcoal options
Cookon, your local commercial robata grill supplier in Australia!
Ours is the only Australian made Robata gas or charcoal grill on the market. Your customers will love the showmanship of this delicious Japanese cooking style and the fantastic flavour it gives to skewered meat, seafood and vegetables.
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE!
What is a Robata grill?
Robatayaki is a style of Japanese cooking that translates as “fireside cooking”. Like a barbeque, you cook over hot coals or gas flame. Skewered meat, seafood, and vegetables grilled on a Robata have a subtle smoky flavour. The Brazilians have a similar cooking system called churrasco grilling.
Cookon’s modern commercial Robata grill is highly specialised – tradition meets commercial tough!
The Cookon gas powered commercial Robata grills produce consistent heat using high-performance stainless steel burners, protected by a radiant tent, to burn off and deflect any marinate or drips.
Our Cookon heavy-duty Robata Grills are built to last and come with a complete set of custom-made, stainless-steel cooking skewers.
We also offer high performance ovens, commercial grill, deep fryers,commercial gas cooktop, hot water urn, griddles and filter machines.
Why choose a Cookon Robata grill?
- simple design and easy to use
- easy to clean – parts are simple to remove for easy cleaning
- heavy gauge, high quality Australian stainless steel
- field-tested – we’ve been making Robatas for 20 plus years
- Australian designed, durable and efficient equipment
- built to last in a commercial environment.
Standard features for
all Cookon Robata grills
The Cookon Robata grill is an easy addition to any operation, bench mountable with height-adjustable feet.
The Cookon Robata Grill is super-efficient. You have a choice of high performance (CRG) gas burners or use traditional wood-fired.
Traditionally Robatas don’t have heat control knobs; Cookon commercial Robata grills have control knobs for greater flexibility, demanded by most modern chefs.
Cookon’s Australian made
-Five available sizes, in gas (G) or charcoal
(C), dimensions (mm)
- ROBG/ROBC-600: 600 x 502 x 430
- ROBG/ROBC-900: 900 x 502 x 430
- ROBG/ROBC-1200: 1200 x 502 x 430
- ROBG/ROBC-1500: 1500 x 502 x 430
- ROBG/ROBC-1800: 1800 x 502 x 430
Why choose Cookon?
As a commercial robata grill supplier:
- We have been building commercial cooking equipment for more than 20 years!
Our equipment is Australian made.
- Our equipment is robust and built to last.
- Enjoy local support – service and parts.
- Our equipment is safe
- Cookon equipment is easy to use, clean and maintain.
- Our equipment is all energy efficient.
- We are the trusted supplier to some of Australia busiest and most demanding hospitality operations – let us help you too!