Our heavy duty, ‘true convection’ commercial ovens are the perfect fit for your team and your busy kitchen. With larger internal cooking capability, quality stainless steel lining inside and out and unique features for ease of loading and maximum output. The oven units design allows for different cooking options to be incorporated on the top. Choose between; all open burners, all griddle, combination or open burners and griddle and flame failure to open burners.
Designed with flexibility and efficiency in mind, Cookon convection ovens deliver – and help with your business bottomline.
Commercial convection ovens include a fan and exhaust system that regular ovens do not. The air movement control system will distribute the hot air to ensure food cooks evenly and more quickly at a temperature that accurately reflects the temperature the oven is set at. There are some fine distinctions in this that set the Cookon convection oven apart from it’s competitors.
Many commercial ovens that call themselves a convection oven merely use back-of-oven placed fan to move ambient heat around the oven. Cookon commercial convection ovens distribute the “true” oven temperature throughout the oven because the fan draws directly from the heat source, resulting in a far more predictable cooking experience with more cavity space! So if you’re looking for convection oven suppliers that manufacture a “true blue” convection oven, look no further than Cookon!
Cookon are the reliable convection oven suppliers
At Cookon, our commercial convection ovens can be customised and enhanced to suit your needs. Other reasons to choose Cookon as your convection oven supplier include:
- Our equipment is high-quality and Australian-made
- We have an in-house design team for custom product designs
- Our products are energy-efficient and designed for heavy use
- We have worked with some of the most prominent restaurants and kitchen designers in Australia and we’re also extremely flexible and responsive for our cafes, fish and chipperies, bakeries and vendors
- We can ship to anywhere in Australia within a week.
For more information on why you should choose Cookon as your kitchen’s convection oven supplier, contact us today.
AUSTRALIA’S BUSIEST KITCHENS RELY ON COOKON
Why choose a Cookon commercial convection oven?
- Our commercial convection ovens feature larger internal capacity due to bottom-mounted controls. (Others mount the oven controls on the side eating up valuable internal oven space). Ours are wider, deeper and higher internally giving maximum cooking space on a small footprint.
- We make a commercial convection oven that is all stainless steel lined.
- Cookon convection ovens have a drop-down door to assist with loading/ unloading/ basting roasts and turning your food – so much easier to work with when you’re under the hammer than a barn door style oven!
- Our commercial convection ovens are supplied with heavy duty racks and four rack positions inside the oven allowing maximum loading and maximum use of your precious oven space.
These are just some of the ways that Cookon is laser-focused on building durable, flexible, “work-horse” products that work best in the busiest, most high-volume commercial kitchens.
Our ovens are not only the best on the market but also show a considerable $$$ saving on ALL other comparable brands.
Don’t be fooled by ‘fan forced’ when you can count on high-performance convection.
Contact Us Today
Cookon are your heavy-duty kitchen equipment specialists as we have spent years customising and building kitchens around Australia. If you’re looking for the perfect convection oven for your commercial space, talk to our team at Cookon today. We also offer cooktops, commercial grills, oil filter machine, deep fryers, toasters, static ovens and hot water urn. For more information on convection ovens or any of our other equipment, contact us today or call us on (07) 3267 1133.